Dark Age “Blood in the Wastes”
October 7,10:00AM – 7:00PM
Fight across the Samarian Wasteland in 6 rounds of exciting action in 1 day. This event is meant to be a casual narrative event for new players and veterans alike. Each round you will fight on one of six unique tables. Each table will have a specific Scenario assigned to it and the terrain on the table will be modeled and set up to try and achieve a unique, fun and immersive experience. I will strive to provide the highest quality of terrain I can to ensure the best possible Dark Age gaming experience. We will be using 3 Scenarios out of the 2017 Master Rulebook and 3 Scenarios out of the 2017-2018 March to Immortality Dark Age Tournament System document. All objective markers for the event will be provided and modeled to match the scenario.
- Primary lists will be 500 Points and in addition players may select up to 150 Points worth of models to act as their Reinforcements List. List must be built using all the 2017 Master Rulebook and March to Immortality: Dark Age Tournament System 2017-2018 rules.
- All players will need to bring any materials need to play. (Dice, Tape Measure, Templates, ETC)
- All players will need to bring their own copy of the 2017 Secondary Objective deck (printed cards in sleeves ill work if you don’t own the actual cards) along with and rules and cards needed to play their force.
- All models MUST be painted to a tabletop standard.
- Tournament Points for the event will be determined using the “Victory and Scoring” section of the 2017-2018 March to Immortality Dark Age Tournament System Document.
There will be 3 guaranteed awards for…..
- Best Overall (Combined Painting / Players Choice / Tournament Points)
- Most Tournament Points
- Best Painted
All other prizes will be raffled off using tickets you will be able to earn over the course of the day while playing.